Smoked Trout Starter Box
LIMITED SUPPLY! ARTISAN SMOKED. ARTISAN MADE.
Get the best of both products with our most popular bundle! RAINBØW KING™ brings you superior trout meat sourced from the pristine and cool waters of scenic Wisconsin. Our trout is expertly filleted, deboned and slowly smoked with natural hickory wood chips and local hardwoods. Artisan smokers and our old-fashioned techniques ensure fillet meat remains moist, flaky, and lock in a savory, aromatic flavor. These same prized fillets are then mixed with cream cheese and our secret blend of herbs, sugar, and spices to create the Smoked Trout Spread.
- 11-12 oz. of Smoked Rainbow Trout (2 filets)
- 2 x 4 oz. Smoked Trout Spread
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Two-day express shipping calculated at checkout
- Products arrive in an insulated box with ice packs to ensure required temperature from door to door
- Smoked Trout fillets are vacuum sealed to lock in freshness and ensure a long shelf life in your freezer
- Thaw by refrigeration, and bring to room temperature before serving. Both products keep for 14 days refrigerated or up to 6 months frozen
- Smoked fillets make for the perfect charcuterie board accoutrement, salad protein source, sandwich pillar, and cracker topper. Spread ideal for toast, bagels, or with delicious artisanal crackers.
QUALITY & SUSTAINABILITY
- No bones, guaranteed. No added dyes or flavors.
- Locally raised! Sustainably-farmed using non-consumptive methods to source fresh water.
- High-nutrient diet derived from an ultra-selective wild feed, containing no fillers or preservatives to provide a healthy, pink flesh tone.
- Structure of broodstock ensures that you receive superior-quality fillets with the most desirable traits carried through subsequent generations.
Smoked Trout Starter Box
REVIVING A TRADITION
We smoke the trout to make it last longer, just like the Vikings did. Vikings went on long journeys, sometimes months, to fuel their expansion. To make this possible without starving, they learned how to preserve fish.
Superior craftsmanship and courage helped Vikings build some of the fastest longboats of their time. Aboard these, they gained abundant access to fish and curing methods to sustain them on long journeys.
Our small batch fish farm takes a conscious approach to aquaculture, with the sustainability and adaptability of the Vikings at the heart of our mission.
By diversifying the fish demand and finding sustainable solutions like rainbow trout from regenerative fish farms, we can restore our waters to the pure, abundant resource that powered the Vikings.
Got my order of smoked trout.
Perfect as always
The smoked trout starter box is perfect! Everything arrived right on time and tastes delicious!!!
If this product were priced based on quality it should be double the cost it is fabulous
Super smokey and full of flavor - the dip and the fish are just delightful =)